2021-05-31

Shallow by Lady Gaga& Bradley Cooper中譯歌詞



Tell me somethin', girl

告訴我一些事,女孩

Are you happy in this modern world?

你在這個摩登世界快樂嗎?

Or do you need more?

還是你需要得更多?

Is there somethin' else you're searchin' for?

你還在追尋些什麼嗎?

I'm fallin'

我墜入

In all the good times I find myself longin' for change

在所有美好時光裡,我發現自己渴望改變

And in the bad times, I fear myself

而在糟糕的時候,我畏縮害怕


Tell me something, boy

告訴我一些事,男孩

Aren't you tired tryin' to fill that void?

你不累嗎?試圖填補空虛

Or do you need more?

還是你要得更多?

Ain't it hard keepin' it so hardcore?

是不是很難保持如此堅毅?

I'm fallin'

我墜入

In all the good times I find myself longin' for change

在所有美好時光裡,我發現自己渴望改變

And in the bad times, I fear myself

而在糟糕的時候,我畏縮害怕


I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in

我到達最深處,看著我潛入

I'll never meet the ground

我永遠到不了地面

Crash through the surface, where they can't hurt us

沖破水面,在那裡誰也傷不了我們

We're far from the shallow now

我們現在離淺灘很遠

In the sha-ha-sha-ha-llow

在淺灘

In the sha-ha-sha-la-la-la-llow

在淺灘

In the sha-ha-sha-ha-llow

在淺灘

We're far from the shallow now

我們現在離淺灘很遠

Oh, ha-ah-ah

Ah, ha-ah-ah, oh, ah

Ha-ah-ah-ah


I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in

我到達最深處,看著我潛入

I'll never meet the ground

我永遠到不了地面

Crash through the surface, where they can't hurt us

沖破水面,在那裡誰也傷不了我們

We're far from the shallow now

我們現在離淺灘很遠

Oh, ha-ah-ah

Ah, ha-ah-ah, oh, ah

Ha-ah-ah-ah

I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in

我到達最深處,看著我潛入



沒有留言:

張貼留言

喜歡直白的翻譯, 意境讓聽者自己體會~
歡迎留言, 有錯誤也請指教唷:)

“Boston” by Stella Lefty中譯歌詞

  //寫在前面// 中秋夜,來一首甜甜的歌,前面好像笑著唱呢!喜歡這中性的聲線,有點像還沒有變聲的男聲,好聽!這次翻譯, 保留了原歌詞那種「明明想逃,卻又捨不得」的語氣與情緒。一起來欣賞吧! “Boston” by Stella Lefty //Lyrics// On a tr...