2020-03-03

Play by Alan Walker, K-391, Tungevaag, Mangoo 中文歌詞


We used to hide under the covers
我們從前常常躲在被窩裡

Serenade each other
彼此彈奏

With careless melodies
以不經意的旋律

Something buried deep inside us
某些東西深埋在我們心中

The major and the minor
大調和小調

We're like piano keys
我們就像鋼琴鍵

You played for me
你為我彈奏

You played for me, oh-oh
你為我彈奏,oh-oh

You played for me
你為我彈奏

I swear it, even in my sleep
我發誓,即使在睡夢中

I hear it like the memory
我聽見就像記憶中

Of everything we used to be
我們曾經的一切

You played for me(*3)
你為我彈奏(*3)

We couldn't stop the world from turning
我們無法停止世界轉動

It was like a whirlwind
就像一陣旋風

Scattered us like leaves
零落我們就像葉子一樣

But I'm stuck inside a feeling
但我內心有一股堅持

The song that never leaves
這歌曲永遠不會離去

We were like a symphony
我們就像交響樂

You played for me
你為我彈奏

You played for me, oh-oh
你為我彈奏,oh-oh

You played for me
你為我彈奏

I swear it, even in my sleep
我發誓,即使在睡夢中

I hear it like the memory
我聽見就像記憶中

Of everything we used to be
我們曾經的一切

You played for me(*3)
你為我彈奏(*3)

You and me(*6)
你和我(*6)

You played for me
你為我彈奏

I swear it, even in my sleep
我發誓,即使在睡夢中

I hear it like the memory
我聽見就像記憶中

Of everything we used to be
我們曾經的一切

You played for me
你為我彈奏


譯者: balloon2000



沒有留言:

張貼留言

喜歡直白的翻譯, 意境讓聽者自己體會~
歡迎留言, 有錯誤也請指教唷:)

“Boston” by Stella Lefty中譯歌詞

  //寫在前面// 中秋夜,來一首甜甜的歌,前面好像笑著唱呢!喜歡這中性的聲線,有點像還沒有變聲的男聲,好聽!這次翻譯, 保留了原歌詞那種「明明想逃,卻又捨不得」的語氣與情緒。一起來欣賞吧! “Boston” by Stella Lefty //Lyrics// On a tr...