2020-03-11

Cannonball by Damien Rice 中文歌詞


Still a little bit of your taste in my mouth
我口中還留著一點你的味道
Still a little bit of you laced with my doubt
我對於你還交織著一點疑惑
Still a little hard to say what's going on
還是很難說出口發生了什麼

Still a little bit of your ghost your witness
還是有一部分你的靈魂我未見証
Still a little bit of your face I haven't kissed
還有一部分你的臉我沒親吻
You step a little closer each day
你每天走近一點
That I can't say what's going on
我說不出發生了什麼

Stones taught me to fly
石頭教我飛翔
Love taught me to lie
愛教我撒謊
And life taught me to die
而生活教我死亡
So it's not hard to fall
所以墜落並不難
When you float like a cannonball
當你像炮彈一樣浮動

Still a little bit of your song in my ear
還有一絲你的歌聲在我耳邊
Still a little bit of your words I long to hear
還是渴望聽到一些你的話語
You step a little closer to me
你走接近我一些
So close that I can't see what's going on
如此接近讓我看不清發生了什麼

Stones taught me to fly
石頭教我飛翔
Love taught me to lie
愛教我撒謊
And life taught me to die
而生活教我死亡
So it's not hard to fall
所以墜落並不難
When you float like a cannon
當你像大炮一樣浮動

Stones taught me to fly
石頭教我飛翔
Love taught me to cry
愛教我哭泣
So come on courage!
因此,勇氣啊!
Teach me to be shy
教我害羞

'Cause it's not hard to fall
因為墜落並不難
And I don't wanna scare her
而我不想嚇她
It's not hard to fall
墜落不難
And I don't wanna lose
我不想失去
It's not hard to grow
成長並不難
When you know that you just don't know
當你知道你只是不知道


譯者: balloon2000

沒有留言:

張貼留言

喜歡直白的翻譯, 意境讓聽者自己體會~
歡迎留言, 有錯誤也請指教唷:)

“Boston” by Stella Lefty中譯歌詞

  //寫在前面// 中秋夜,來一首甜甜的歌,前面好像笑著唱呢!喜歡這中性的聲線,有點像還沒有變聲的男聲,好聽!這次翻譯, 保留了原歌詞那種「明明想逃,卻又捨不得」的語氣與情緒。一起來欣賞吧! “Boston” by Stella Lefty //Lyrics// On a tr...