2019-09-02

What Am I by Why Don’t We 中文歌詞


I met her on a Monday evening
我在一個星期一傍晚遇見她

She was standing outside of the park and ride
她在公園外面騎車

And I said, “Hey ma, where you been?”
我說,"嘿,正妹,你去哪了?"

“Been looking for a woman like you for all my life”
"我一輩子都在尋找像你這樣的女人"

And she said, “Hola, talk to me, before I have to leave”
她說,"你好,在我離開前跟我講話"

And one day we could be
有一天我們可以

Maybe more than two lost souls just passing by
或許不只是兩個迷失的靈魂路過而已

Knew I was falling when I looked inside your eyes
我知道我正在墜入當我看著你的眼睛

She said, “I know you are, but what am I?”
她說,"我知道你是啊,但我呢?"

Tell me, have you seen a sunset
告訴我,你是否曾經看過落日

Turn into a sunrise?
變成日出

Kiss right through the night?
親吻整個晚上

‘Cause we should try that sometime
因為我們該嘗試一下

Hold you ’til the mornin’
抱你直到早上

And if I said I’m fallin’, would you just reply
如果我說我墜入愛,難道你只會說

“I know you are, but what am I?”
“
我知道你是,但我呢?”

(Ah-ooh, ah-ooh)
(啊哦,啊—哦)

What am I?
我呢?

(Ah-ooh)
(嗯,哦)

What am I?
我呢?

(Ah-ooh)
(嗯,哦)

Open the door to my apartment, when we get in
打開公寓的門,我們進去

Kissin’ on my neck and throw my jacket to the side
親吻我的脖子把夾克扔到一邊

I know your heart is beating quick
我知道你的心臟快速跳動

And if you put your head on my chest hear the same in mine, yeah
如果你把頭放在我胸前然後跟我想得一樣,是啊

And we’ll be making love
我們將會做愛

Until the sun comes up
直到太陽升起

But one day maybe I
但有一天或許我

I could put a ring on your finger before you change your mind, yeah
我會在你的手指戴上戒指在你改變心意以前,是啊

Knew I was falling when I looked inside your eyes
我知道我正在墜入當我看著你的眼睛

She said, “I know you are, but what am I?”
她說,"我知道你是啊,但我呢?"

Tell me, have you seen a sunset
告訴我,你是否曾經看過落日

Turn into a sunrise?
變成日出?

Kiss right through the night?
親吻整個晚上?

‘Cause we should try that sometime
因為我們該嘗試一下

Hold you ’til the mornin’
抱你直到早上

And if I said I’m fallin’, would you just reply
如果我說我墜入愛,難道你只會說

“I know you are, but what am I?”
“我知道你是,但我呢?”

(Ah-ooh, ah-ooh)
(啊哦,啊 – 哦)

What am I?
我呢?

(Ah-ooh)
(嗯,哦)

What am I?
我呢?

(Ah-ooh)
(嗯,哦)

What am I?
我呢?

(Ah-ooh)
(嗯,哦)

Tell me, have you seen a sunset
告訴我,你是否曾經看過落日

Turn into a sunrise?
變成日出?

Kiss right through the night?
親吻整個晚上?

‘Cause we should try that sometime
因為我們該嘗試一下

Hold you ’til the mornin’
抱你直到早上

And if I said I’m fallin’, would you just reply?
如果我說我墜入愛,難道你只會說

“I know you are, but what am I?”
“我知道你是,但我呢?”

Tell me, have you seen a sunset (Yeah)
告訴我,你是否曾經看過落日(是啊)

Turn into a sunrise?
變成日出?

Kiss right through the night? (Through the night)
親吻整個晚上?(整個晚上)

‘Cause we should try that sometime
因為我們該嘗試一下

Hold you ’til the mornin’ (Hold you ’til the morning)
抱你直到早上(抱你直到早上)

And if I said I’m fallin’, would you just reply
如果我說我墜入愛,難道你只會說

“I know you are, but what am I?”

“我知道你是,但我呢?”




譯者:   balloon2000

沒有留言:

張貼留言

喜歡直白的翻譯, 意境讓聽者自己體會~
歡迎留言, 有錯誤也請指教唷:)

“Boston” by Stella Lefty中譯歌詞

  //寫在前面// 中秋夜,來一首甜甜的歌,前面好像笑著唱呢!喜歡這中性的聲線,有點像還沒有變聲的男聲,好聽!這次翻譯, 保留了原歌詞那種「明明想逃,卻又捨不得」的語氣與情緒。一起來欣賞吧! “Boston” by Stella Lefty //Lyrics// On a tr...