2020-01-09

7 Rings by Ariana grande 中文歌詞



Yeah, breakfast at Tiffany's and bottles of bubbles
第凡內早餐和氣泡香檳

Girls with tattoos who like getting in trouble
身上有紋身的女孩喜歡惹麻煩

Lashes and diamonds, ATM machines
睫毛和鑽石,提款機

Buy myself all of my favorite things (yeah)
買給自己所有心愛的東西

Been through some bad shit, I should be a sad bitch
經歷了些鳥事,我應該是個可悲的婊子

Who woulda thought it'd turn me to a savage?
誰會想到這讓我變成野蠻人

Rather be tied up with calls and not strings
不會被電話所束縛而能隨心所欲

Write my own checks like I write what I sing, yeah (yeah)
寫我的支票就像寫我自己唱的歌,是的

My wrist, stop watchin', my neck is flossin'
我的手腕,別看了,我的脖子閃耀著

Make big deposits, my gloss is poppin'
存大筆存款,超級鉅額

You like my hair?
你喜歡我的頭髮?

Gee, thanks, just bought it
哎哟,謝謝,剛買的

I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it (yeah)
我看見,我喜歡,我想要,我得到

I want it, I got it, I want it, I got it
我喜歡,我得到,我喜歡,我得到

I want it, I got it, I want it, I got it
我喜歡,我得到,我喜歡,我得到

You like my hair?
你喜歡我的頭髮?

Gee, thanks, just bought it
哎哟,謝謝,剛買的

I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it (yeah)
我看見,我喜歡,我想要,我得到

Wearing a ring, but ain't gon' be no "Mrs."
戴著戒指,但不被稱為“夫人”

Bought matching diamonds for six of my bitches
買了合適的鑽石給我六個損友

I'd rather spoil all my friends with my riches
我寧願揮灑我的財富給我所有朋友

Think retail therapy my new addiction
想著購物療法我新的成癮

Whoever said money can't solve your problems
誰說錢不能解決你的問題

Must not have had enough money to solve 'em
一定是沒有足夠的錢來解決

They say, "Which one?"
他們說:「要哪個?」

I say, "Nah, I want all of 'em"
我說:「不,我要全部。」

Happiness is the same price as red-bottoms
幸福如同那紅底高跟鞋的價錢

My smile is beamin', my skin is gleamin'
我的笑容燦爛如仙,皮膚容光煥發

The way it shine, I know you've seen it (you've seen it)
它發光的方式,相信你一定看過

I bought a crib just for the closet
我買下一個嬰兒床只是為了儲藏

Both his and hers, I want it, I got it, yeah
他的和她的,我想要,我得到,是的

I want it, I got it, I want it, I got it
我想要,我得到,我想要,我得到

I want it, I got it, I want it, I got it (baby)
我想要,我得到,我想要,我得到

You like my hair?
你喜歡我的頭髮?

Gee, thanks, just bought it (oh yeah)
哎哟,謝謝,剛買的

I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it (yeah)
我看見,我喜歡,我想要,我得到

Yeah, my receipts, be lookin' like phone numbers
是的,我的收據就像電話號碼一樣

If it ain't money, then wrong number
如果那不是金額,那就是打錯了

Black card is my business card
黑卡就是我的名片

The way it be settin' the tone for me
這種方式正是為我定調

I don't mean to brag, but I be like, "Put it in the bag, " yeah
我不是要吹牛,而是說:「確實如此。」是的

When you see them racks, they stacked up like my ass, yeah
當它們疊起來就像我的翹屁股一樣高,是的

Shoot, go from the store to the booth
瞄準,從商店到攤位

Make it all back in one loop, give me the loot
一圈搞定,被我洗劫

Never mind, I got the juice
沒關係,我在喝果汁了

Nothing but net when we shoot
當我們投出就是空心球

Look at my neck, look at my jet
看看我的脖子,看看我的航機

Ain't got enough money to pay me respect
沒有足夠的錢來表達對我的敬意

Ain't no budget when I'm on the set
當我在現場沒得商量

If I like it, then that's what I get, yeah
只要我喜歡我就要得到,是的

I want it, I got it, I want it, I got it (yeah)
我想要,我得到,我想要,我得到(是的)

我想要它,我想要它,我想要它(哦,是的,是的)

I want it, I got it, I want it, I got it (oh yeah, yeah)
我想要,我得到,我想要,我得到

You like my hair?
你喜歡我的頭髮?

Gee, thanks, just bought it (oh yeah)
哎哟,謝謝,剛買的

I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it (yeah)
我看見,我喜歡,我想要,我得到



譯者: balloon2000

沒有留言:

張貼留言

喜歡直白的翻譯, 意境讓聽者自己體會~
歡迎留言, 有錯誤也請指教唷:)

“Boston” by Stella Lefty中譯歌詞

  //寫在前面// 中秋夜,來一首甜甜的歌,前面好像笑著唱呢!喜歡這中性的聲線,有點像還沒有變聲的男聲,好聽!這次翻譯, 保留了原歌詞那種「明明想逃,卻又捨不得」的語氣與情緒。一起來欣賞吧! “Boston” by Stella Lefty //Lyrics// On a tr...